A Clean, Abundant and Natural Source of Electromagnetic Energy for the World.
John G. Kozeka (financial)
John Kozeka was born (1953) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where he earned a degree from the University of Pittsburgh. Since that time, he established a career in real estate management, business plan development, and equity and business negotiations that include a variety of experiences, and skills.
- Seasoned real estate manager, familiar with major U.S. markets. Managed real estate portfolios ranging from $50M to $17.5B.
- Ability to work on all property types with an emphasis on office, retail and multifamily assets.
- Expertise in developing business plans to reposition assets to preserve and enhance value.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to recommend solutions in a positive, constructive manner, gaining the confidence and support of - investors, owners, brokers, property managers, contractors, special servicers and third-party consultants.
- Excellent entrepreneurial and leadership experience.
Strong property and asset management skills.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, writing and communication skills.
- B.A. from the University of Pittsburgh; Dual major in Public Administration and Philosophy.
- Certified Property Manager (1985-2008) – Institute of Real Estate Management.
- Mellon Bank Certified Lender Program (1994-1996).
- Institute of Real Estate Management (Select courses: Office Building.
- Management, Real Estate Finance, Organizational Analysis.
JGK Consulting, LLC, Dulles, VA,
2012 – Present
Freddie Mac, McLean, VA
2010 – 2011
Director, Watch-List & Emerging Risk Management (Asset Management) - Multifamily Sourcing Division
CW Capital Asset Management / Allied Capital, Washington, DC
2004 – 2010
Vice President & Senior Asset Manager
CRIIMI Mae Services LP, Rockville, MD
2000 – 2004
Vice President, REO Department
Mellon Bank, Pittsburgh, PA
AVP & Relationship Manager, Real Estate Finance
1998 – 2000
AVP, Real Estate Credit Recovery
1992 – 1998