A Clean, Abundant and Natural Source of Electromagnetic Energy for the World.
Michael Schuckel (engineer)
Design Engineer with 25 years experience electronic product development, magnet motors and magnetic systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Analog and digital circuitry design using ORCAD Schematic Capture.
- Embedded software using C and Basic Languages for all families of Microchip micro-controllers and digital signal controllers.
- Embedded software using C and Basic language for numerous types of Atmel micro-controllers.
- Serial communications (RS232, SPI, I2C, One Wire, Etc.)
- Data packet protocols for spread spectrum telemetry radios and other spread spectrum radio systems.
- Prototype circuit construction analysis, and repair.
- Gerber file editors. (GC-Prevue 14.4.4, ORCAD Gerber Tool 8.1.1)
- Magnetic motors and magnetic systems (Parallel Path Magnetic technology motors and systems, reluctance motors and control systems, Brush motor systems).
- High power transformer design for industrial battery chargers.
- Brushed and brush-less motor control electronics design.